Here are the ways you can volunteer at BiG:
Work with Citizens
- Work side by side with our amazing Citizens. Enterprises include pottery, jewelry, cards, candles, pies, fudge, and granola.
- Work a few hours or all day, Monday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Complete this document prior to the application.
- Be a BiG friend and enjoy a productive evening helping to complete BiG products.
- Tuesday evenings from 5:30 to 7:30 pm at 905 N. Church Street-ages 18 and older and youth ages 15 and older when accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Must register in advance – will receive signup upon completing application.
BiG Shop & Cafe
- BiG Shop open Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m and Friday and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- BiG Cafe open Monday through Saturday 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Volunteer duties include assisting customers, serving Café patrons, food prep, and baking.
- If you are a ‘jack of all trades’, help out wherever you are gifted.
- BiG Special Events – help with sales, events, decorating, planning.
- Work independently loading kilns, recycling clay, weeding gardens…if you have the time, we can find a need for you to fill!
Ready to get involved? Apply now!