Here are the ways you can Volunteer at Big:
Work with Citizens
- Work side by side with our amazing Citizens. Enterprises include horticulture, pottery, jewelry, cards and granola.
- Work a few hours or all day, Monday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Bring a friend and enjoy a productive evening helping to complete BiG products.
- Tuesday evenings from 6:00 to 8:00 pm at 905 N. Church Street-ages 15 and older.
- No application needed- just show up, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
BiG Shop & Cafe
- BiG Shop open Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- BiG Cafe open Monday through Saturday 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Volunteer duties include assisting customers, serving Café patrons, food prep, and baking.
- If you are a ‘jack of all trades’, help out wherever you are gifted.
- Work independently loading kilns, recycling clay, weeding gardens…if you have the time, we can find a need for you to fill!